- <Importants> (HyperV <DISABLE>) (Bios virtualization <ENABLE>); Desktop resolution is equal to the game resolution, the font scale is at 100%.
* <if you didn't format your pc before after the last version we recommend formatting to clean the traces of old files>
- <Debbuger error prompt> This is due to the .exe protection, we recommend cleaning your computer to remove any debugger/file or process that could be harmful to the security of our program, It is also very important to remember that this error can be acquired by inappropriate settings on the motherboard BIOS, so we recommend setting the settings to default and enabling only virtualization.
- <Version error> A new version is available, just go to the official website that is in the #MAIN tab, and download the new version.
- <Whid error> Just open a ticket and ask for a hwid reset.
- <Chinese error> Any error after logging in with different language or errors (L, I or H) just close the robot and open it again. if it persists restart the pc.
- <Config error> If you get any error regarding config, it means that some conflict or change in preset config is not correct.
To fix it, just navigate to C:/Robot and delete the VALORANT folder.
- <Aim error> If aimbot still doesn't work, first make sure you are on a correct compatibility version (WIN 10 PRO) make sure you have administrator privileges (SUPPORT TAB). It is also necessary that the resolution of your desktop is equal to the resolution of the game and the font scale is at 100%.
If it still doesn't work that means something is conflicting or you have something that could cause conflicts.
- Go to the bios and check if SecureBot or Fastbot are disabled.
- It is necessary to use Legacy boot modes.
Any program that handles a mouse/keyboard besides the robot itself can bring you conflicts.
- And I need to disable one of the mouse drivers in device management.
Go to the win search tab, type "Driver" enter the manager go to your mouse and if you have two drivers saying "Mouse compatible with HID" you need to disable the second one. (The one below);
- In some cases it only works with HYPER-V enabled, you can try this if nothing above still works.
Finally, if nothing works, we recommend installing a version of win 10 approved by us that you can find in suport
- <Crash error> If you have already taken all the measures that must be followed and even so when you apply the program it is closing by itself, it is important to remember that this error can be acquired by inappropriate settings on the motherboard BIOS, so we recommend setting the settings to default and enabling only virtualization.
- <Plugin error dll> This error is a lack of files/dlls in the system, it can be solved by installing the basic drivers in (SUPPORT TAB) or installing the drivers using driver booster for example.
- <Step 1> Run the loader, login and wait to enter the program menu.
- <Step 2> Enter the game and go to a match.
- <Step 3> Select your roles and be happy :).
- <Step 4> For safe exit, we recommend ending the program process first. Good game !
* <Importants> It is very important for you to know the difference if you are being banned by cheat or by hwid and delay ban, whenever you take a ban it is necessary to remove the hwid ban and verify playing for 1/2 days without the use of programs (robot) just so you you can check if you really took the ban or not.
<If you have already used other versions of the robot, it is extremely important that you format your computer to completely clean any traces of drivers or past files.>