Video tutorial for brazillians:
IF THE SECURE BOOT IS OFFLINE, BUT STILL ERROR ON LOADER APPEARING, DO THIS
1. Press keyboard 'Windows + R'
2. Write 'regedit' and press enter
3. Go to [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SecureBoot\State]
4. If don't existe that folder, created it
5. Create a REG_DWORD (32bit) with name 'UEFISecureBootEnabled'
6. Write 0 on the value
1. Go to the windows search box and type and select the first option.
When you're ready for the next step, click the button below.
1.1. Please disable the first three options and the last two options. When ready click the button below: Notes: If your settings are different, disable them all!
1.2. Click on firewall & network protection and disable the 3 options When you're ready for the next step, click the button below:
1.3. Click virus & threat protection on the left and then click manage settings And disable the 4 options listed in the image below: When ready, click the button below to go to the next step.
Direct-xhttps://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=35Visual c++ x64https://aka.ms/vs/17/release/vc_redist.x64.exeVisual c++ x86https://aka.ms/vs/17/release/vc_redist.x86.exe Note: It is important that your video card drivers are up to date as well.