But what would that be?
The custom items filter is used for you to only see the items you want in esp.
How to make?
1. First the file name to be saved in this directory
The file name must be dataitem.txt so the final path is this
2. It is necessary to get the code of the item you want, the code can be collected through this website:
https://escapefromtarkov.fandom.com/wiki/Ammunition or https://cyborgmatt.com/eftdb/item/590c621186f774138d11ea29
3. Now is define the name you want for your item.
4. Now is to set the color you want for this item. You can pick up the color format from the link below: https://www.w3schools.com/colors/colors_picker.asp
5. Now it's time to gather the data for this item.
Note: Where the name is written it is possible to add more details such as: category, value.
Below is an example of a custom made list